Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mwuratse! (good morning!)

We have been going to the Noel Orphanage and the kids are super sweet! The medical clinic is going well, we have over 200 kids done in two days. Btw, Chandler, I have stole your mom. Hope it's okay :) I love Africa! It is kind of a weird though because we are in a super nice hotel that has comfortable beds and *good* food. So it is not really the whole "Africa experience" but I love it! Just for the record, we did stay at a guest house for four days and the city power was out and the generator was broken. I have this one friend named Wimon at the orphanage and she is awesome. She follows me around holding my hand and when I go somewhere she is not allowed to go, she waits for me right outside the door. Ooooo it is so fun here. I am trying to learn the language, Kinyrwanda and like three people have asked me to stay and live here. Well hopefully more to come later. We are going to the orphanage. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Phoebe! So glad to hear from you! Sounds like you are having an amazing time sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete