Thursday, June 7, 2012

CHEER CAMP 2012!!

Just got home from an amazing week at TCU for NCA Cheer Camp! All 4 squads did wonderful, improved in so many things and bonded as teams! It was not all without a hitch but we took all the obstacles and ran right through them! And, of course, I took a million pictures to document it all!:)
 Just gonna warn you right now- there are 26 pictures in this post:)
JV was abandoned by me for a time while I had to deal with some varsity injuries- they just kept right on going and didn't miss a beat- so proud of these girls!!

 Practicing hard all day, every day. I spotted these cutie 7th graders practicing their motions on the way to dinner:)

 I am so blessed by this Varsity and JV- they are all amazing sweet girls and I just love them!

 Above: 8th grade   Below: Jr. Varsity

 Shirley's the best! We had a great time together! I'm loving my hair and bow exclusively done by miss Kelsey!- thank you very much!

 Just a few pics of some serious talent:) Ok- one is my daughter but she seriously rocked it at camp!
 Tianti and Marlee- both GREAT flyers and learned so much at camp- we're going to have some fun stunts this year!
 8th grade friends!

 This is Chandler trying out for All American! She did SO good!

 (8th)
 (Varsity)
 (JV)

 She got All American!!! SO proud of you Chandler!!





And of course there were some wonderful moments and events at camp that took my breath away to see the Lord working in powerful ways! The BEST day at camp was "I LOVE CAMP" day- seriously God is awesome and we had a lot of fun witnessing Him move and stir some hearts at camp- those pictures and stories are coming tomorrow!!! I can't WAIT to show them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment