Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last week was cheer camp!! So much fun!! I took both my jv and varsity squads and Shirley took both the middle school squads so Chandler was there too! We had a great time and all the girls did so well!
Leaving for camp!
Being welcomed into the gym by some of the staff! We brought 60 girls with us!!!
Varsity

Junior Varsity

8th grade

7th grade
 Chandler tried out for all-american cheerleader and made it!! She did so good! She hates this next picture because her arms are not straight but they WERE straight this was just on the way down so I'm adding it anyway:))
And here are some more of all my girls- I love them so much and I am so thankful that this is my job!! How fun is that??


Part of the 7th grade squad!

Chan Chan holding up Alli from the valley!



This last one is of my varsity girls after they had just received their ribbon for that night's competition! They got a 4.9999 out of 5!! They did awesome and we have so much potential to be GREAT this year!!


1 comment:

  1. WEll that was a fun post!!!! Yay FWC cheerleaders!
    and so proud of Chandler!!! hello??? why did nobody tell me about this???

    ReplyDelete